- 8 oz. Shrimp, peeled, de-veined
- 1/2 lb. of Pasta, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes to your preference
- Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup of White Wine ( I use Pinot Grigio)
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil pasta to box instructions. I use angel hair, but you can use whatever you prefer.
- Season shrimp with the salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Sauté shrimp in olive oil until slightly cooked. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over med/low heat. Add garlic. Let simmer.
- Add wine and lemon juice. Then add pasta. Stir.
- Add shrimp. Allow shrimp to cook a little more.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and fresh herbs. (I did not include exact measurements for the red pepper flakes and herbs because you can really add these to your taste preference. If I had to say I used about 1/2 tsp of parsley, 1/4 tsp oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes).
- Plate and enjoy!