4.5-5 lbs of ground beef
4-5 celery stalks
3 red/orange/yellow peppers
1 head of parsley chopped
2 Tbsp. of garlic, minced
3 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes
3 10 oz cans of Rotel
1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
1 cup of chili powder
1/4 cup of salt
1/4 cup of pepper
- Quarter onions and peppers, chop celery, and place in food processor. Set aside the finely chopped vegetables.
- Over medium heat, in a very large pot, brown meat along with salt and pepper.
- Once the meat is cooked through, add the vegetables and garlic.
- Cook on low for about terminates or until vegetables are translucent. Stir every 2 minutes.
- Add cans of Rotel, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Stir and let simmer for about 15 minutes. Then add chili powder.
- Let cook on low for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve over hot dogs, with cheese and Fritos, or between a bun for sloppy joe. Enjoy!