1 spaghetti squash
2 lb shrimp
1 rep bell pepper, julienned
1 cup baby carrots, chopped
3-4 celery sticks, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
3 baby bellas, chopped
1 1/2 cup of snow peas
2 cups broccoli, florets
2 tsp of garlic, minced
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp of rice vinegar
2 Tbsp tamari
1 teaspoon of tahini
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp of Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut the squash width wise (horizontal). I find this not only makes longer strands, but it is also easier to cut this way. Click Here to learn how to cut squash.
- Scoop out the seeds with spoon.
- Salt the insides. Places both halves flat down (inside down) on a cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before handling.
- While squash is baking, peel shrimp, julienne red pepper, and chop carrots, cilantro, celery, and mushrooms.
- Clean snow peas. Chop broccoli into florets.
- Make sauce and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, place peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrots, and garlic and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and snow peas to skillet.
- Set aside.
- Salt & pepper shrimp. Cook through in a new skillet. Add to vegetables.
- Your spaghetti squash should be out of the oven and cooling. When cooled, use a fork to pull out squash strains. Add to skillet.
- Add sauce and cilantro. Let the chow mien simmer in sauce for a few minutes.
- Serve warm.