3 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cayenne pepper
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp Worcestershire
1/2 cup olive oil
- Rub steak with minced garlic.
- Mix the next five ingredients in a small bowl, then using a brush, spread the mixture over the steak.
- Next whisk together all of the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place steak in a large Ziploc, and pour the marinade over.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least three hours, but more if you would like. The longer the better.
- Cook steak over grill to your liking.